Digital Recognition Network, the market leader in license plate recognition and LPR data analytics for the private sector, is looking for a Software Product Manager, experience in the Insurance and Auto Repossession markets is helpful.
We’re a small company and have worked hard to create an entrepreneurial work environment that challenges and enriches. If you have an interest in coding data analytics and business process solutions, then we want to hear from you!
As a Software Product Manager , your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire Insurance/Repo markets software product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, Sales and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Provide voice of the customer feedback into the organization.
- Oversee key projects spanning the full project life cycle:
- Define the Scope of Work
- Develop the Plan
- Communicate Progress and Issues
- Monitor Progress and Readjust Plan as Necessary
- Ensure Execution and Delivery of the Product
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 5+ years of software product management experience.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management and stakeholder groups.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Ability to use initiative in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Role requires some degree of flexibility and re-prioritization at short notice.
- Detail oriented and committed to producing high quality and professional work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functional roles.
- Able to approach challenges with creativity and enthusiasm; courage to take positions advocating change, and deliver exceptional results.
- Experience with agile software development projects preferred.
- Experience with data and analytics projects preferred.
- The position will be office based in Fort Worth, TX (some ability to work from home)
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (25%).
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Candidate must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We do not offer relocation.
When applying for this position a resume MUST be attached. firstname.lastname@example.org