Mike Villanova added to support Auto Finance channel growth
FORT WORTH, TX 04/15/2016 – As Digital Recognition Network (DRN) continues to rapidly expand the company’s auto finance channels, the company has hired Mike Villanova as Director of Channel Sales. Adding this position, enables DRN to provide the dedicated support needed for this growing market.
Mike brings over 15 years of channel sales experience to his role at DRN as well as in depth knowledge of the financial services industry. Previously, Mike was VP of Partner Sales Development at SilverCloud. At DRN he will be responsible for working with DRN’s auto finance channel partners to deliver DRN’s vehicle location data solutions to their customers.
“Over the last year, DRN expanded relationships with several channel partners including Allied Solutions and Shaw Systems Associates. We are seeing increased demand from these partners and their customers as they realize the value of DRN’s vehicle location data and analytics to drive results including improved collections outcomes, reduced charge-offs and increased recoveries. Mike’s channel management and financial services expertise aligns with our needs and we seem him as key to our channel growth and support strategy for the auto finance market,” said Jeremiah Wheeler, VP Financial Services at DRN.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact your DRN sales representative, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or calls us at (817) 877-0077.
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance Carriers Shocked by Commercial Use Losses, Turn to DRN’s Picture Proof to Find Commercial Use at Underwriting and Renewals - April 13, 2017
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of DRN and Three Former DRN Affiliates Settle Quickly - April 12, 2016
- Verisk Launches GarageConfirm to Combat Garaging Fraud - November 3, 2015