DRN Adds New Sales Director to Support Company’s Growth in the Insurance Market
New Sales Director, Eric Nesson, to Lead Sales of DRN’s Vehicle Location Data Risk Solutions for the Insurance Market
FORT WORTH, TX 4/29/2015 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.DRNData.com) has hired a new Managing Director for DRN’s Risk Solutions business. DRN’s growth in the Insurance market prompted DRN to hire Eric Nesson, a 25-year sales and insurance industry professional.
Most recently Nesson headed the BuyCrash sales efforts for Appriss, Inc. As Vice President of Business Development he expanded the company’s sales channels and revenue for crash report data into insurance claims, SIU and subrogation. In the 10 years he was with CARFAX, Nesson helped to launch and then run the company’s Banking and Insurance Division. And during this time, he earned the distinction of being one of 5 team members listed as patent holder for the “use of automotive historical data within the insurance underwriting and rating process.”
“We are excited to bring Eric on board to head up our Risk Solutions sales efforts. DRN’s offers insurance companies new, unique data that helps them to detect fraud and assess risk throughout a policy’s lifecycle. As a result, our Risk Solutions business is rapidly growing. Eric’s experience in this industry makes him a tremendously valuable hire and enables us to further expand our presence in this growing market,” said Chris Metaxas, Chief Executive Officer for DRN.
DRN’s vehicle location data help insurance companies protect profits with actionable information that adds up to better risk management. DRN’s Garaging Score detects garaging fraud at underwriting, renewals, and claims. Real time and batch solutions are available.
DRN’s Event Links is an online investigative tool that provides insight into insurance claims using DRN’s vehicle location data. Through vehicle searches, you can quickly identify key indicators of possible fraudulent activity such as commercial use and collusion.
DRN has found that the Garaging Fraud costs to the Insurance industry are likely much higher than the industry estimates. As Americans report a growing tolerance for fraud, this “victimless crime” is on the rise. Download DRN’s Garaging Fraud white paper (http://drndata.com/garaging-fraud-white-paper) and learn about the surprising prevalence of fraud and how companies can use vehicle location data solutions to combat fraud.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
- Pelican Auto Finance Uses DRNsights to Avoid Charge-Off Losses, Increase Asset Recoveries and Avoid Impound Fees and Depreciation Loss - July 26, 2017
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union (PFCU) Improves Auto Loan Collections and Recovery with DRNsights, Reduces Repos and Charge-Offs - May 10, 2017
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance Carriers Shocked by Commercial Use Losses, Turn to DRN’s Picture Proof to Find Commercial Use at Underwriting and Renewals - April 13, 2017
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016