DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services Meets Criteria for Security, Availability and Confidentiality
FORT WORTH, April 9, 2015 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.DRNdata.com), the leading provider of vehicle location data services and solutions to the auto recovery, financial services, insurance industries, announced today that the company’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services has completed and passed a SOC 2 (Service Organization Control) Type 1 report for security, availability and confidentiality.
Independent service auditor, Kirkpatrick Price, LLC conducted the exam of DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services controls as a service provider. The controls are measured against criteria for security, availability and confidentiality established by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The SOC 2 Type 1 Report assessment demonstrates DRNs ability to deliver secure, trusted solutions to customers.
“Completing the SOC 2 Report assures our customers that we have the controls in place for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy. We understand that to our customers, these controls are absolutely essential given the regulatory nature of their businesses. DRN’s SOC 2 completion is yet another way that we help our clients with their compliance requirements,” said Chris Metaxas, Chief Executive Officer at DRN.
DRN’s SOC 2 report for the company’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services examined:
- Infrastructure – the physical and hardware components of DRN’s systems (facilities, equipment and networks).
- Software – DRN’s programs and operating software
- People – the personnel involved in the operation and use of DRN’s services (developers, operators, users and managers)
- Procedures – the automated and manual procedures involved in the operation of the system
- Data – the information used and supported by DRN’s services (transaction streams, files, databases and tables)
- Pelican Auto Finance Uses DRNsights to Avoid Charge-Off Losses, Increase Asset Recoveries and Avoid Impound Fees and Depreciation Loss - July 26, 2017
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union (PFCU) Improves Auto Loan Collections and Recovery with DRNsights, Reduces Repos and Charge-Offs - May 10, 2017
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance Carriers Shocked by Commercial Use Losses, Turn to DRN’s Picture Proof to Find Commercial Use at Underwriting and Renewals - April 13, 2017
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016