Hotlist growth is fueled by increased provider assignments, affiliate scan volumes and skyrocketing vehicle recoveries
FORT WORTH, TX 11/20/2017 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) marked two new milestones in its nine-year history as the company’s live hotlist exceeded 315,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) assignments, and the asset value of vehicles recovered utilizing DRN’s automated LPR systems and data exceeded eight billion dollars in October. DRN attributes the achievement of these two milestones to the increase in vehicle scans by DRN’s affiliate network, averaging 150 million monthly, and a continual upward trend in the number of recoveries that result from DRN’s affiliate and provider network.
In 2017 DRN’s vehicle hotlist has grown by more than 140,000 new assignments. Providers are continuing to increase the volume of assignments placed with DRN this year. This rapid growth keeps pushing the number of nationwide recoveries by over 35%, for an average of 15,000 Live LPR recoveries per month in 2017.
“DRN continues to outpace the industry with a growing vehicle hotlist that surpasses anyone else in the market, and we see the hotlist continuing its upward trend well into 2018. We believe that as long as our recovery network provides value for everyone – affiliates, providers and lenders alike, we will continue to set records like this one,” said Todd Hodnett, Founder and Executive Chairman of DRN.
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Grows to 360,000 as the Company Marks Milestone of $2 Billion in Asset Value Recovered in 2017 for Lenders - January 22, 2018
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc. Announces New Chief Revenue Officer to Join its Executive Team - December 14, 2017
- DRN Vehicle Recovery Hotlist Hits All-Time High of 300,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) Assignments, Asset Value of Vehicles Recovered Exceeds Eight Billion Dollars - November 20, 2017
- masterQueue Adds Vehicle Location Data from DRN, Providing Auto Lenders More Actionable Insights for Collections and Recoveries - November 13, 2017
- Pelican Auto Finance Uses DRNsights to Avoid Charge-Off Losses, Increase Asset Recoveries and Avoid Impound Fees and Depreciation Loss - July 26, 2017
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union (PFCU) Improves Auto Loan Collections and Recovery with DRNsights, Reduces Repos and Charge-Offs - May 10, 2017
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance Carriers Shocked by Commercial Use Losses, Turn to DRN’s Picture Proof to Find Commercial Use at Underwriting and Renewals - April 13, 2017
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016