Historical Data Available Free for 30-Day Trial Period
FORT WORTH, TX 6/30/2016 – DRN’s vehicle location data has transformed the recovery industry; and now DRN is integrating the company’s historical hit data through Clearplan for even higher recovery rates. Starting July 1, DRN Affiliates can access historical hit data in Clearplan’s Business Plan free for a 30-day trial period.
“DRN Affiliates see 15-20% better recovery rates using historical hit data. At the same time, they have also seen tremendous gains in recovery efficiency via Clearplan. Adding DRN’s historical hit data to Clearplan takes the manual guesswork out of plotting historical hits giving these Affiliates even more actionable vehicle locations to improve their recovery rates,” said Chris Metaxas, DRN Chief Executive Officer.
DRN’s historical hits will now be available as a Historical Hit Integration to Clearplan users on the Business Plan. After the trial, Affiliates can continue receiving historical hits in Clearplan by paying a monthly integration fee. To qualify to receive the historical hit data, Affiliates must have active cameras. The DRN Historical Hit Integration provides Affiliates with mapped locations for historical sightings that can be integrated with live vehicle sightings for more efficient recoveries.
“Before the Historical Hit Integration was available, Affiliates that wanted to take advantage of historical hits had to manually manage the hits and load them into Clearplan. This integration feature was driven by Affiliate demand. Affliates testing the Clearplan Historical Hit Integration not only saved time, but they also saw improved recovery rates,” said Justin Zane at Clearplan.
DRN is a leading provider of vehicle location data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. DRN’s vehicle location solutions enables our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. As the industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of DRN and Three Former DRN Affiliates Settle Quickly - April 12, 2016
- Verisk Launches GarageConfirm to Combat Garaging Fraud - November 3, 2015
- DRN Launches Enterprise Solution for Auto Lenders to Avoid Charge-off Losses - October 20, 2015