Vehicle Location Data Available in ISO’s Decision Net on the ClaimSearch Platform
FORT WORTH, TX, 9/10/2015 — Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.DRNdata.com), the leading provider of vehicle location data and insights, announced plans to integrate the company’s Event Links online SIU workbench with Decision Net® (www.iso.com/decision-net). Decision Net is offered through the ISO ClaimSearch® platform, providing claims and fraud investigators fast access to new DRN vehicle location data and insights for claims research and fraud detection. ISO is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) business.
“DRN has a long-standing relationship with ISO as the provider of vehicle location reports, and we look forward to extending that relationship to offer the benefits of Event Links to our insurers — giving them faster, easier access to DRN’s vehicle location data for investigating fraudulent claims,” said Carlos Martins, vice president and general manager, ISO ClaimSearch Solutions.
Through a single logon, ISO ClaimSearch Decision Net users will be able to access Event Links and conduct both license plate and address searches to investigate claims. Using this data, investigators can evaluate possible rate evasion, preexisting damage, commercial use of private vehicles, personal injury protection (PIP) claims, staged accidents, and garaging and theft fraud.
“We’re excited to work together with ISO to take the existing vehicle location report to the next level. The addition of Event Links as a robust investigation solution adds insights to Decision Net — such as ranked vehicle locations, dates, times, and vehicle pictures — that can’t be found anywhere else,” said Chris Metaxas, chief executive officer at DRN.
For additional information, visit ISO and DRN at the upcoming International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) Seminar and Expo, September 13–16, 2015.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance, and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
Since 1971, ISO has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. ISO is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) business. For more information, visit www.iso.com and www.verisk.com.
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of DRN and Three Former DRN Affiliates Settle Quickly - April 12, 2016
- Verisk Launches GarageConfirm to Combat Garaging Fraud - November 3, 2015
- DRN Launches Enterprise Solution for Auto Lenders to Avoid Charge-off Losses - October 20, 2015