FORT WORTH, TEXAS, (October 6, 2015) — Buxton is pleased to announce that it has entered into a new exclusive data partnership with Digital Recognition Network (DRN), the owner of the largest vehicle location database in the United States. The partnership will allow Buxton to enhance its location analytics capabilities for retail and restaurant clients, as well as for shopping center owners.
DRN’s data will assist Buxton clients in better understanding the business potential at more than 700 high-end retail centers across the country. DRN’s database consists of over 4 billion vehicle locations and the company captures license plate images on vehicles at the rate of 100 million per month in the United States.
“This exclusive partnership will yield tremendous value for our clients,” said Tom Buxton, founder and CEO of Buxton. “Whether a client wants to understand how their vehicular traffic overlaps with a competitor’s or to identify trade area trends by daypart, we will be able to leverage this data to provide meaningful answers.”
“Our agreement with Buxton is a great example of the innovative applications possible for vehicle location data without any information that identifies the registered owner of the vehicle,” said Chris Metaxas, CEO of DRN. “We are pleased to provide the retail, restaurant and commercial real estate industries with access to our best-in-class traffic data insights.”
Buxton is the industry leader in customer analytics. Our analytics reveal who your customers are, where more potential customers are located and the value of each customer. More than 3,000 clients in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, private equity, and public sectors have relied on our insights to guide their growth strategies. Clients include Jamba Juice, GNC and Anthropologie.
For more information, visit www.buxtonco.com.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity.
To find out more, visit www.drndata.com.
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018