Mike Villanova added to support Auto Finance channel growth
FORT WORTH, TX 04/15/2016 – As Digital Recognition Network (DRN) continues to rapidly expand the company’s auto finance channels, the company has hired Mike Villanova as Director of Channel Sales. Adding this position, enables DRN to provide the dedicated support needed for this growing market.
Mike brings over 15 years of channel sales experience to his role at DRN as well as in depth knowledge of the financial services industry. Previously, Mike was VP of Partner Sales Development at SilverCloud. At DRN he will be responsible for working with DRN’s auto finance channel partners to deliver DRN’s vehicle location data solutions to their customers.
“Over the last year, DRN expanded relationships with several channel partners including Allied Solutions and Shaw Systems Associates. We are seeing increased demand from these partners and their customers as they realize the value of DRN’s vehicle location data and analytics to drive results including improved collections outcomes, reduced charge-offs and increased recoveries. Mike’s channel management and financial services expertise aligns with our needs and we seem him as key to our channel growth and support strategy for the auto finance market,” said Jeremiah Wheeler, VP Financial Services at DRN.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact your DRN sales representative, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or calls us at (817) 877-0077.
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018