Company attributes this significant accomplishment to a fast-growing ‘HotList’, a strong provider network providing assignments to affiliates and dedicated affiliates working hard to carry out provider network assignments
FORT WORTH, TX – OCTOBER 26, 2018 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN), an AI and data analytics company that provides vehicle location data and analytics to auto lenders, insurance carriers and other commercial verticals, today announced the company has reached a key milestone, facilitating the recovery of 20,122 live vehicle pick-ups, enabled by license plate recognition (LPR), in the month of August 2018 – an all-time company high for a given month.
“We are very proud that we have reached this critical milestone,” said Todd Hodnett, Executive Chairman and Founder of DRN. “We’ve worked hard to populate the ‘hotlist’ but reaching this milestone would not be possible without the strength of our provider network and its fantastic relationships with our dedicated camera affiliates. We remain grateful to our affiliates – the hardworking men and women in the field – who conduct recoveries and often do so under dangerous circumstances.”
In recent years, the number of LPR-enabled vehicle pick-ups generated by the ‘hotlist’ has grown substantially year-over-year. In 2017, DRN had nearly 90 percent more live LPR-enabled vehicle pick-ups than in 2016, and the company is on pace to achieve at least that in 2018. DRN is on track to pay its affiliate network approximately $6 million in revenue share by the end of the 2018 – a company record – with its largest revenue share payout occurring in August, totaling $534,524.
“We will continue to generate the strongest ‘hotlist’ in the market to create opportunity for our affiliate network,” said Hodnett. “In fact, while others in the industry are looking to strip revenue streams away from repossession agents, DRN is committed to a goal of $10 million in 2019 for revenue share payments to our affiliate network. We appreciate our affiliates and take great pride in our relationships with them. They are the heart of DRN’s business, and we are grateful for their work every day.”
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Honors Top 2018 Providers and Affiliates at North American Repo Summit - April 20, 2018