DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services Meets Criteria for Security, Availability and Confidentiality
FORT WORTH, April 9, 2015 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.drndata.com), the leading provider of vehicle location data services and solutions to the auto recovery, financial services, insurance industries, announced today that the company’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services has completed and passed a SOC 2 (Service Organization Control) Type 1 report for security, availability and confidentiality.
Independent service auditor, Kirkpatrick Price, LLC conducted the exam of DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services controls as a service provider. The controls are measured against criteria for security, availability and confidentiality established by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The SOC 2 Type 1 Report assessment demonstrates DRNs ability to deliver secure, trusted solutions to customers.
“Completing the SOC 2 Report assures our customers that we have the controls in place for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy. We understand that to our customers, these controls are absolutely essential given the regulatory nature of their businesses. DRN’s SOC 2 completion is yet another way that we help our clients with their compliance requirements,” said Chris Metaxas, Chief Executive Officer at DRN.
DRN’s SOC 2 report for the company’s Vehicle Location Data and License Plate Recognition Technology Services examined:
- Infrastructure – the physical and hardware components of DRN’s systems (facilities, equipment and networks).
- Software – DRN’s programs and operating software
- People – the personnel involved in the operation and use of DRN’s services (developers, operators, users and managers)
- Procedures – the automated and manual procedures involved in the operation of the system
- Data – the information used and supported by DRN’s services (transaction streams, files, databases and tables)
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018