Hotlist growth is fueled by increased provider assignments, affiliate scan volumes and skyrocketing vehicle recoveries
FORT WORTH, TX 11/20/2017 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) marked two new milestones in its nine-year history as the company’s live hotlist exceeded 315,000 License Plate Recognition (LPR) assignments, and the asset value of vehicles recovered utilizing DRN’s automated LPR systems and data exceeded eight billion dollars in October. DRN attributes the achievement of these two milestones to the increase in vehicle scans by DRN’s affiliate network, averaging 150 million monthly, and a continual upward trend in the number of recoveries that result from DRN’s affiliate and provider network.
In 2017 DRN’s vehicle hotlist has grown by more than 140,000 new assignments. Providers are continuing to increase the volume of assignments placed with DRN this year. This rapid growth keeps pushing the number of nationwide recoveries by over 35%, for an average of 15,000 Live LPR recoveries per month in 2017.
“DRN continues to outpace the industry with a growing vehicle hotlist that surpasses anyone else in the market, and we see the hotlist continuing its upward trend well into 2018. We believe that as long as our recovery network provides value for everyone – affiliates, providers and lenders alike, we will continue to set records like this one,” said Todd Hodnett, Founder and Executive Chairman of DRN.
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018