DRN’s Address Scoring and Location Reports Now Available in Shaw Systems Associates Collections Platform
Embedding DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics Provide New Data Insights for Improved Debt Collection
FORT WORTH, TX 05/6/2015 – Address Scoring and Location Reports from Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.drndata.com) are now available in the Shaw Systems Associates, Inc. (www.ShawSystems.com) collections software platform. Shaw Systems’ customers now have access to new data insights that can allow them to address collections earlier in the workflow and improve debt collection.
“When it comes to collections, the more you know, the better your collections outcome. DRN’s Address Scoring and Location Reports provide new data insights that have a proven impact on debt collections. Now, Shaw Systems’ customers get to experience the benefits of DRN’s solutions within a familiar platform. Having DRN solutions embedded into the Shaw platform, will optimize debt collections by addressing collections issues and aid in identifying the best location to make contact,” said Chris Metaxas at DRN.
DRN’s Address Scoring and Location Reports use vehicle location data comprised of license plate scans gathered throughout the U.S. Address Scoring uses DRN’s vehicle location data to help determine whether a given address vicinity is likely “good” or “bad” for collections. The information is plugged into scoring solutions that can determine whether a given address is likely a “good” or a “bad” address for contact. In the collections business, knowing the correct address for making contact increases positive outcomes for lenders. By scoring throughout the collections process, Shaw customers can address collections issues earlier in the collections lifecycle and work earlier to prevent default. Once an address is scored, Location Reports can be used to help identify the most accurate addresses for skip tracing and making contact.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact email@example.com, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
About Shaw Systems Associates, Inc.
Shaw Systems Associates is a financial technology company specializing in loan and lease servicing, collections and recovery management software. The company’s enterprise solutions process millions of accounts daily and support more than $300 billion in assets for clients ranging in size from the world’s largest financial institutions to the local community bank. Since 1967, Shaw has had a singular focus on credit management software, enabling the company to devote all of its innovation and expertise to providing a customized, cost-effective solution delivered in a commercial off the shelf package. Visit www.shawsystems.com to learn more.
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018