Get the scoop on must-see and do UCW events.
The air is getting colder. The leaves are changing colors. It must be that time of year again – Used Car Week! DRN is heading back to the conference and we’re bringing favorite sessions like the Annual Peer to Peer event with Allied Solutions with us. Throughout the week, DRN team members will also be featured in panels, like Women in Auto Remarketing and Transform Risk into Reliable Revenue. You can also find us at booth 101 to learn more about what DRN has been up to this year, and learn new ways to implement vehicle location data into your workflows.
Tuesday, November 12th
Just when you think you think you have the perfect mix of strategies and workflows to manage your portfolio, the game changes. Join Jeremiah Wheeler as he talks to lending experts, Rod Arends, Dean Berendt, Anne Holtzman, and Mike Goins, about navigating market conditions management directives and complexities of regulatory issues, and how it all impacts your risk management strategies. Learn about new strategies and best practices that experts are implementing in their businesses that you may be overlooking, and discuss new industry trends for 2020.
Wednesday, November 13th
Together with Allied Solutions, we’re bringing back one of Used Car Week attendees’ favorite sessions, the Annual Peer-to-Peer in Risk Management Excellence Roundtable Breakfast. Join us for a full breakfast and lots of coffee as you discuss the risk management challenges you’ve been facing with your peers. This is a creditors-only session where you get to drive the discussion with no vendor pitches. Click here to save your spot!
Wednesday, November 13th
Red Rock Ballroom
DRN’s Director of Marketing, Shawn Yujuico is part of the second-ever group of Women in Auto Finance honorees! Join the female leaders from well-known lenders and finance businesses as they discuss their journey through their automotive careers and gain insight on where they believe the industry is headed in terms of diversity, inclusivity, opportunity and more.
Auto Remarketing’s 40 Under 40 Luncheon
Thursday, November 14th
Auto Remarketing is honoring the top 40 individuals who are making a big difference in the industry. DRN’s Director of Product, Oscar Nunez is among the honorees who will be recognized at the luncheon for his innovative mindset which has made an impact on client results.
There’s a lot happening during Used Car Week, and we can’t wait to see you at the show. Safe travels, everyone!
- DRN Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Preparedness - March 25, 2020
- Find DRN at Used Car Week 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Partner Profile: American Recovery Service (ARS) - June 6, 2019
- How Are You Staying Compliant with Active Duty Servicemembers - March 18, 2019
- Lenders Speak Up at UCW Roundtable, Revealing Top Challenges - December 13, 2018
- Data Due Diligence: A Three-Pronged Approach to Risk Mitigation - October 29, 2018
- Three Takeaways from the Automotive Intelligence Summit - August 22, 2018
- Five Take Aways from the Collections and Recovery Solutions (CRS) Conference - May 31, 2017
- AFSA Issued a Hard Challenge for Auto Lending in the Big Easy: Innovate or Face Obsolescence - February 17, 2017
- Title Lender Boosts Recoveries by 23% - November 10, 2016