Historical Data Available Free for 30-Day Trial Period
FORT WORTH, TX 6/30/2016 – DRN’s vehicle location data has transformed the recovery industry; and now DRN is integrating the company’s historical hit data through Clearplan for even higher recovery rates. Starting July 1, DRN Affiliates can access historical hit data in Clearplan’s Business Plan free for a 30-day trial period.
“DRN Affiliates see 15-20% better recovery rates using historical hit data. At the same time, they have also seen tremendous gains in recovery efficiency via Clearplan. Adding DRN’s historical hit data to Clearplan takes the manual guesswork out of plotting historical hits giving these Affiliates even more actionable vehicle locations to improve their recovery rates,” said Chris Metaxas, DRN Chief Executive Officer.
DRN’s historical hits will now be available as a Historical Hit Integration to Clearplan users on the Business Plan. After the trial, Affiliates can continue receiving historical hits in Clearplan by paying a monthly integration fee. To qualify to receive the historical hit data, Affiliates must have active cameras. The DRN Historical Hit Integration provides Affiliates with mapped locations for historical sightings that can be integrated with live vehicle sightings for more efficient recoveries.
“Before the Historical Hit Integration was available, Affiliates that wanted to take advantage of historical hits had to manually manage the hits and load them into Clearplan. This integration feature was driven by Affiliate demand. Affliates testing the Clearplan Historical Hit Integration not only saved time, but they also saw improved recovery rates,” said Justin Zane at Clearplan.
DRN is a leading provider of vehicle location data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. DRN’s vehicle location solutions enables our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. As the industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity. To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at www.drndata.com, or call us at (817) 877-0077.
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018