Fort Worth, TX and Livermore, CA, December 14, 2017 – VaaS International Holdings (VaaS), a global leader in image recognition, data, and analytical technology, today announced the hiring of Matthew Brady as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). In this role, Matthew will leverage his leadership experience in the technology industry to align VaaS brands, Digital Recognition Network (DRN) and Vigilant Solutions, to continue to achieve profitable growth and expand the company’s global reach.
“This has been an exciting year for VaaS, as we have seen our organization continue to evolve and establish itself as one of the most effective and respected global providers of image analysis solutions,” said Todd Hodnett, Co-President of VaaS. “Matthew brings a wealth of executive experience to our team, and will be an important voice providing strategies and alignment among departments for continued growth. We look forward to his insight and leadership as we enter 2018.”
Matthew brings over 20 years of experience in the fields of technology and public safety, most recently serving as president and CEO of Westell Technologies, Inc., a global provider of wireless, public safety and cloud/IoT-based monitoring solutions. He has also served as police commissioner for the village of Lemont, Ill., for the past two years. As VaaS CRO, he will collaborate with the leadership team to develop strategies that drive revenue performance and organizational effectiveness to meet its financial goals.
Matthew holds a BA from Northern Illinois University and an MBA from Olivet Nazarene University.
Along with combatting crime and increasing public and national safety, VaaS solutions and hardware positively impact tolling, congestion and emissions initiatives. The company also helps global insurance and financial markets to better manage risk, detect and prevent fraud and improve overall portfolio performance.
For more information, visit https://vaasinternational.net
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018