Blog

Webinar Recap: LPR Can Locate “Impossible to Find” Debtors

I was part of a webinar hosted by Receivables Information where we talked about how law firms and creditors are using license plate technology to improve their process serving success rates.

In particular, Eric Logvin with the Law Office of James R. Vaughan (JRV), and I talked about testing done by JRV using DRNsights in addition to their own internal skip tracing and investigative tools. JRV is a collection law firm representing creditors in Arizona, Nevada and Washington. Eric said their process serving hit rate is around 89%. While that’s a solid number, he noted it leaves about 11% of individuals who are typically nearly “impossible to find.”

We worked with Eric and JRV to run a test on a set of accounts in Arizona to understand if and how much our DRNsights platform could move the needle on his pool of hard-to-find debtors. Our programmers partnered with his skip tracers to adjust the platform to their needs in real time to make the biggest impact. The results were “incredible,” according to Eric.

I also gave an overview of how DRN’s nationwide network of affiliates captures LPR data and integrates it with public records. This can remove location guesswork and help clients find individuals by locating their vehicles. We also presented a demo of several of our DRNsights tools, including Skip Trace, Address Scoring and Location Alerts to show the tools in action.

For details on the case study and to learn more about how DRNsights can give your collections activities an edge, download the case study or click here to watch the full webinar.  

I’d be happy to show you how DRNsights can help you boost your success rates. Please contact me at frederick.booker@motorolasolutions.com.

About the author:

Fred Booker Senior Channel Account Manager for DRN Data which provides license plate recognition data paired with a powerful exclusive analytics platform. He is a 20 year veteran in accounts receivable management, working for large law firms and platform providers.

Want to learn more?

News

Stay up to speed on DRN, industry and other news that affects your business.

Events

View our events calendar to see where you can experience DRN’s thought leadership and technology capabilities.

Contact

Looking for help, support or more information about DRN? Contact us today.

By using this site this site you agree to our cookie and privacy policy.