A Big Career in Big Data
A career at DRN opens up big opportunities for talented and ambitious individuals. Every day we find new ways to use our solutions and data to serve a broad array of industries and challenges. Ready to jump in and make an impact? We invite you to share your resume with us and explore how you can contribute to DRN’s team.
Demand Generation Specialist [Pardot]
|Vigilant Solutions and Digital Recognition Network (DRN) are currently recruiting for a Marketing Demand Generation Specialist with a robust knowledge of Salesforce Pardot. This is a full-time role and may be based in our Fort Worth, TX, Livermore, CA, or Chicago, IL offices.
Scope of Role:
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for strategic operation of our automated marketing platform (Salesforce Pardot) including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, drip programs, nurturing and integration with the Salesforce CRM.
The marketing specialist will work with our marketing team to implement marketing automation best practices and strategies and deliver best in class campaigns/communications.
The ideal candidate will have hands on expertise with Marketing Automation Platforms including Salesforce Pardot, as well as some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS; strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills.
· Work with marketing team members to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner that meets business objectives
· Monitor, analyze and report on critical metrics including email marketing results and engagement through the customer journey. Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements.
· Work alongside Content Marketing Manager to implement strategies and best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data hygiene
· Strategize the email and marketing automation execution process including workflow documentation and QA testing to improve efficiency and reduce risk of human error
· Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability
· Understand and work with creative team to build and maintain responsive email and landing page templates that optimize results and cross-browser compatible
· Support email content process – layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management
· Provide training and documentation for new and existing users
· Perform other duties as assigned
· 3 + years marketing experience (Salesforce Pardot eperience mandatory – certification a plus )
· Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
· Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
· Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
Job Type: Full-time
We are always looking for Inside Sales Representatives, please submit your resume to email@example.com today.
Don’t see an opening that fits you? We welcome resume submissions from experienced and talented people in a variety of positions including sales and marketing, product development, IT, and more. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.