DRN’s Jeremiah Wheeler, EVP and General Manager, joined a recent discussion on the Auto Remarketing Podcast. Jeremiah provided perspective on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected location data gathering and how DRN had to quickly shift its strategy and processes to maintain the volume of data needed to meet ongoing public safety and other needs.
He also shared how DRN uncovered another notable trend during the pandemic: a significant increase in migration. Data showed that many people relocated in March and the following months for jobs, financial reasons or to shelter-in-place near family and loved ones. DRN is using these learnings in addition to its knowledge of industry legislation to help its customers develop effective, post-COVID re-open strategies.
You can access the podcast here. And for more insights on the state of the auto industry and impacts of COVID-19, plan to tune in to Jeremiah’s keynote address at this year’s virtual Automotive Intelligence Summit (AIS) on Wednesday, July 29, 11:15 a.m. ET. Listen to the recording here.
The full AIS runs Monday, July 27 – Friday, August 28, 2020, and provides 30 days of valuable live and pre-recorded content. To register, visit www.autointelsummit.com.
- DRN Discusses Location Data Trends Ahead of Virtual AIS - July 30, 2020
- Webinar Recap: Lenders Navigating COVID-19 - May 11, 2020
- DRN Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Preparedness - March 25, 2020
- How Are You Staying Compliant with Active Duty Servicemembers - March 18, 2020
- Find DRN at Used Car Week 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Partner Profile: American Recovery Service (ARS) - June 6, 2019
- Lenders Speak Up at UCW Roundtable, Revealing Top Challenges - December 13, 2018
- Data Due Diligence: A Three-Pronged Approach to Risk Mitigation - October 29, 2018
- Three Takeaways from the Automotive Intelligence Summit - August 22, 2018
- Five Take Aways from the Collections and Recovery Solutions (CRS) Conference - May 31, 2017