DRN continues to closely monitor the widespread impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and suppliers remain our top priority. Additionally, we are committed more than ever to supporting the critical communications, safety and security needs of our public safety and enterprise customers during this time.
A highly skilled team has been put in place and is closely monitoring the situation around the world. We have taken measures to manage the virus’ impact by the following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and local governments. These measures include:
- Working and Gathering Remotely
We have advised employees and contractors to work from home if they can. Our staff will utilize video-conferencing tools to stay productive and connected with colleagues, partners, and customers. Those with responsibilities that require them to be on-site to support the mission-critical efforts of our customers have received more information about performing their duties during this time.
- Heavily Restricted Travel
Employees have been instructed to avoid domestic and international air travel, which currently unless it is business-critical, and all air travel requires leadership approval.
- Avoiding Large In-Person Meetings and Gatherings
Employees have been asked to avoid attending large in-person meetings and gatherings. Further, we have canceled our in-person corporate events and will opt for virtual events and product showcases instead. Our staff will utilize video-conferencing tools to stay productive and connected with colleagues, partners and customers.
- Implementing Extra Cleaning and Hygiene Measures
We have implemented are implementing additional cleaning procedures at our facilities and continue to share guidance from public health authorities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Business Continuity Planning
We are committed to supporting our public safety and enterprise customers during this time, as we do during natural disasters and other widespread emergencies. Business continuity plans we already have in place are being expanded, so we can adjust to changing circumstances and restrictions while striving to ensure we can continue to operate and meet the varied needs of our customers. We encourage our customers to plan ahead and contact their account managers with questions.
- DRN Discusses Location Data Trends Ahead of Virtual AIS - July 30, 2020
- Webinar Recap: Lenders Navigating COVID-19 - May 11, 2020
- DRN Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Preparedness - March 25, 2020
- How Are You Staying Compliant with Active Duty Servicemembers - March 18, 2020
- Find DRN at Used Car Week 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Partner Profile: American Recovery Service (ARS) - June 6, 2019
- Lenders Speak Up at UCW Roundtable, Revealing Top Challenges - December 13, 2018
- Data Due Diligence: A Three-Pronged Approach to Risk Mitigation - October 29, 2018
- Three Takeaways from the Automotive Intelligence Summit - August 22, 2018
- Five Take Aways from the Collections and Recovery Solutions (CRS) Conference - May 31, 2017