Partner Name: Victory Recovery Services
Years as Partners: 10 Years
Location: Buford, Georgia
About Victory Recovery
Founded in 1989, Victory Recovery Services was one of the first skip tracing companies at the time. The company now offers a forwarding model but still remains true to its roots by offering skip tracing services as a part of their overall suite of solutions.
Compared to other traditional forwarders, Victory works at a lower volume than most, which they say adds up to a strategic advantage that allows them to focus on their customer service. The company provides a dedicated team to individual portfolios with skip tracers utilizing multiple data providers, making phone calls, and gathering all types of data they can find on their customer until all options are exhausted.
Working with DRN
An early user of DRN, Victory is a major advocate for the use of LPR data in skip tracing. “LPR not just a perk. It is a necessity. You need to have it or you’re not going to be competitive in this space,” stated James Davis, Vice President of Victory.
Since using our product, Victory has seen an uptick of 15-17% a month in their resolutions and has been able to be more efficient in their workflow because of LPR data. For example, the information they can gather from LPR hits can help them make contact with their customer quickly. This saves them time and valuable resources that can be allocated to another skip.
In addition, the customer service provided by DRN’s Client Services Team has been impactful for the company. While Victory has their own training program on how to use DRN’s data for their skip tracers, feedback from industry veteran and Director of Client Services at DRN, Alex “Skip Guru” Price has helped them enhance their program.
“Working with DRN,” Davis states, “it always turns out for the best.”
- Partner Profile: Victory Recovery Services - February 20, 2019
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018