DRN hosted 30 lenders at Used Car Week 2018 for the 2nd Annual Peer-to-Peer Excellence in Risk Management Roundtable. Lenders opened up in this face-to-face forum about the real issues that keep them up at night and here’s what they said.
Look for an upcoming in-depth report recapping the Peer-to-Peer Roundtable and see how lenders are tackling these challenges.
- Webinar Recap: Lenders Navigating COVID-19 - May 11, 2020
- DRN Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Preparedness - March 25, 2020
- How Are You Staying Compliant with Active Duty Servicemembers - March 18, 2020
- Find DRN at Used Car Week 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Partner Profile: American Recovery Service (ARS) - June 6, 2019
- Lenders Speak Up at UCW Roundtable, Revealing Top Challenges - December 13, 2018
- Data Due Diligence: A Three-Pronged Approach to Risk Mitigation - October 29, 2018
- Three Takeaways from the Automotive Intelligence Summit - August 22, 2018
- Five Take Aways from the Collections and Recovery Solutions (CRS) Conference - May 31, 2017
- AFSA Issued a Hard Challenge for Auto Lending in the Big Easy: Innovate or Face Obsolescence - February 17, 2017