DRN and Vigilant Solutions Commit to Serving Veterans
Veteran’s Day first began as Armistice Day in 1919 to mark the end of World War I. Since 1926, after the passing of a resolution from Congress, we began to celebrate the holiday as what it is now – Veteran’s Day.
VaaS International Holdings – the parent company of DRN and Vigilant Solutions – honors those who have served our country and sacrificed so much for us. We are forever grateful to all you have put on the line and are thankful for your service.
DRN and Vigilant Solutions are committed to hiring veterans. As we continue to grow and expand our businesses, we will continue to add more veterans to our team. For more information about career opportunities, you can visit the career pages at DRN and Vigilant Solutions to send us your resume.
At both DRN and Vigilant Solutions, we are proud and honored to work alongside those who have served. Our veteran teammates have brought many lessons and skills they have learned on the field and used their leadership to help us thrive and grow as a company. We would like to extend a special thank you to our veteran teammates. Without you, we would not be the team we are today.
- Motorola Solutions Acquires VaaS International Holdings, Leader in Data and Image Analytics for Vehicle Location - January 7, 2019
- Location Services, LLC Pays DRN $325,000 After Federal Court Rules in DRN’s Favor - November 15, 2018
- Thank You, Veterans - November 12, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) in Antitrust Case - November 9, 2018
- Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems and DRN Join Forces to Provide License Plate Recognition-enabled Recovery Services to the Auto Lending Market - November 7, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Marks Key Milestone: More Than 20,000 Live LPR Recoveries in One Month Facilitated by Its Technology and Data - October 26, 2018
- Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Digital Recognition Network (DRN) - October 12, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network’s New FinTech Client Services Unit Helps Clients Be More Strategic and Demonstrates an Average of 193 Percent Return on Investment for Clients Using DRNsights - September 24, 2018
- DRN Introduces Solution to Help Alert Car Owners of Safety Recalls - May 9, 2018
- Digital Recognition Network Honors Top 2018 Providers and Affiliates at North American Repo Summit - April 20, 2018