AutoSoft NET Agreement Puts DRN’s License Plate Recognition (LPR) and Solutions to Work for Auto Dealers
DRN’s Data and Analytics Embedded in AutoDealer Plus and AutoDealer Light Improve Collections and Customer Contact
FORT WORTH, TX 1/28/2015 – Digital Recognition Network (DRN) (www.DRNData.com) and AutoSoft NET, (www.AutoSoftNET.com) announced that AutoSoft NET will be embedding DRN’s License Plate Recognition (LPR) data into their Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) software, RV dealer sales software platform, and Finance Company Management system. The new, unique data will allow AutoSoft NET customers to identify collections issues earlier in the workflow, reduce time to payments and improve customer contact.
“At AutoSoft NET we deliver solutions that help dealerships become more competitive and profitable. By adding DRN’s vehicle location data to our AutoDealer products we offer our customers the most competitive and unique vehicle location data on the market. AutoDealer with DRN ‘inside’ becomes the most reliable dealer management solution available,” said Carlos Lopez, V.P. of Business Development from AutoSoft NET.
Richard Rodenbusch, V.P. of Product Management at DRN, offers insight into the importance of vehicle location data within the industry. “DRN has proven solid results for the Top 100 Auto Lenders, embedding our vehicle location data into the AutoSoft NET platform enables AutoSoft NET to better serve Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) dealers by providing a unique data source to enhance customer contact without the use of traditional GPS cameras.”
DRN’s vehicle location data is comprised of license plate data that is gathered throughout the U.S. Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) dealers can purchase DRN’s vehicle location data as an embedded solution within AutoSoft NET’s AutoDealer Plus and AutoDealer Light platforms. Dealers already using DRN’s vehicle location data report improved collections, reduced days to repossession, reduced fraud and improved customer contact rates.
DRN is a leading provider of data and analytics to the Financial Services, Insurance and Asset Recovery industries. Our solutions enable our clients to more effectively optimize their portfolios, reduce losses, detect fraud, and manage risk. An industry pioneer in vehicle location data and license plate recognition technology and services, DRN covers every major metropolitan area in the United States and maintains the largest vehicle location database under strict standards of privacy, compliance, and data integrity.
About AutoSoft NET
AutoSoft NET has been helping auto dealerships become more competitive and profitable for the last decade. We strongly believe that if auto dealers wish to keep pace with all the technological advances that will affect businesses in the years to come, they must have the tools, knowledge, and purchasing power necessary to compete. The company provides dealer management software and solutions for Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) auto and RV dealers. For more information go to www.AutoSoftNET.com or call Carlos Lopez at (559) 324-6360.
- Pelican Auto Finance Uses DRNsights to Avoid Charge-Off Losses, Increase Asset Recoveries and Avoid Impound Fees and Depreciation Loss - July 26, 2017
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union (PFCU) Improves Auto Loan Collections and Recovery with DRNsights, Reduces Repos and Charge-Offs - May 10, 2017
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance Carriers Shocked by Commercial Use Losses, Turn to DRN’s Picture Proof to Find Commercial Use at Underwriting and Renewals - April 13, 2017
- Westlake Financial Services Leverages DRNsights Powered by DRN’s Vehicle Location Data and Analytics - March 15, 2017
- VaaS International Holdings, Inc., Adds David E. Janek as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - March 15, 2017
- DRN’s Vehicle Location Sightings Help Insurance Carriers Spot Commercial Use and Final Build Fraud - July 11, 2016
- Higher Recovery Rates Fueled by DRN Historical Data Now Available via Clearplan - June 30, 2016
- 4 Truths About License Plate Recognition - May 18, 2016
- Electric Insurance Company® Takes Data-Driven Approach to Finding Stolen Vehicles - April 19, 2016
- Digital Recognition Network (DRN) Adds Auto Finance Channel Manager - April 15, 2016